Move up your insurance company’s Search Ranking, drive more visitors to your site with our insurance SEO services
Why Insurance SEO is Important
Not only is it important to show up for your own branded terms, but it’s also critical to show as the first result on the first page. If you don’t own your branded keywords, your competitors will.
The foundation of Insurance SEO. This involves:
- Keyword Research. During our discovery phase, we’ll discuss your goals and then conduct a competitive analysis and research to compile a report of relevant keywords and phrases your targeted audience is searching for in order to provide optimum ROI.
- Content Development. We create useful and relevant content on your website to help ensure your site is ranked high by search engines.
- Site Blueprint Organization and Optimization.
- Design for Conversion. Our sites are easy to navigate and include a clear Call to Action on each page so visitors can easily understand what steps you’re asking them to take.
- Meta Details. We’ll ensure titles, descriptions, URL structure, H tags, Alt tags, etc. are all done properly.
- Blog Creation & Administration. Content is king for high search ranking. Our staff generates in-depth articles on an ongoing basis for high rank authority in search.
When it comes to local & organic SEO, creating an industry-focused link building strategy is vital. We help customers find you over your competition.
- Backlinks. One of the key components for ranking well is relevant, high authority links that point to your website. We write, submit and post high-end, premium articles to directories and industry-specific microsites.
- Local Search. We’ll implement a local SEO strategy so visitors in your area can easily find you.
- Branding. To rank highly, your brand must be clear, concise, and strong. Our branding efforts help with organic & local search engine rankings.
We will also continue to make SEO adjustments based on our analysis to provide you with continued optimal results.