Map Out Your Strategy with Targeted Insurance Agency Lists
It’s all about the data, and Neilson Marketing has the data you need to strengthen your distribution force with new agency partners. With our Agency Directory product, you’ll zoom in on agents and brokers aligned with your strategy and who can assist you in successfully meeting your marketing objectives to launch a new product, get into new markets, expand your specialization geographically and address evolving consumer needs.
Obtaining A Good List
- The success of a telemarketing campaign largely depends on the consumers you choose to target.
- Use a list of businesses/consumers that fits your demographic as closely as possible.
- Be sure the list you purchase is up to date and includes decision makers.
The List You’re Looking for Is Here
Agency Directory provides your analysis and marketing department with a unique target list of over 67 data points that are vetted and not available anywhere else.
- More than 31,000 agency retail and national brokerage locations
- More than 2,700 MGA and Wholesale locations
- 82,000 decision maker contacts and emails
- Employee count to analyze ratio of revenue to staff and see which agencies are a right fit for your strategy
- Appointed carriers, agency management system vendor, industries targeted and insured, % of Premium Volume that’s Commercial Lines, employee size and more…
- Reporting allows user to differentiate between direct writers, national brokerages, independent agents, wholesalers, MGAs, and carriers
- Distinguishes between premium volume and revenue (commission income)
Agency PinPoint: An On-Demand Mapping Program
Today’s mobile business landscape requires platforms that facilitate the agency’s face time and appointment process with clients. Included in our Agency Directory product is Agency PinPoint, an on-demand mapping program that allows users to leverage GPS technology from the office or on the road to map out and coordinate schedules for agency visits. Agency PinPoint can be used to:
- Set up appointments with agencies in specific territories
- Provide directions to an agency’s location, and allow for flexibility if an appointment is unexpectedly cancelled or postponed by seeing what other agencies are also in the area that meet your criteria
Insurance executives will increase productivity and efficiency and have access to key contacts and current clients along with prospect data while on the go.